The BTS Lifline Fall Arrest Trailer (LFAT) is a complete overhead fall protection system that is installed on a towable road registered trailer suited for Australian road conditions.
The LFAT provides up to two (2) workers an overhead anchor point that is easy to set-up. Height adjustable to a maximum of 6.7m, the main mast of the LFAT is raised or lowered using a hydraulic pump and valve arrangement.
- Maximum working overhead anchor point height of 6.7m and with a 2.1m off set mast rated for two (2) workers.
- When not in use, the LFAT mast folds down effortlessly into the trailer and is securely held in place.
- Completely counter-weighted with predetermined weight plates for two (2) workers.
- LFAT takes around 5 minutes to set-up for use and a similar amount of time to lower the unit after use.
- The LFAT main mast is raised and lowered using a hydraulic pump and valve assembly with built-in hose burst protection reducing any manual handling issues on-site.
- Put-away toolbox for safe storage of harnesses and fall arrestors.
- Easy-to-use friction brake assembly on multidirectional front wheel.
- Certified lifting points and forklift tyne pockets for ease of lifting and storing when shipping LFAT system around country side.
- Grid mesh construction on trailer floor to act as an anti-slip surface and also eliminate any build-up of dirt.
- Torsion axle assembly eliminating potential 'trailer hopping' when travelling at speeds on and off roads.
- Also available in a heavy duty off road version for use in really rugged and harsh work environments.
- Accessories; Inertia Reels, Inertia Reels with Self Rescue Capability, Inertia Reel with Assisted Rescue feature.
BTS LIFLINE FALL ARREST TRAILER (LFAT)
|Ultimate Strength Rating:||21 kN|
|Capacity (Fall Arrest):||Max. 2 worker weighing not more than 136 kg each|
|Allowable MAF Rating for SRL's:||4 kN|
|Height:||6.8 m Max.|
|Foot print:||3.0 m × 3.3 m (Stabilising outriggers extended)|
|Anchorage type:||Limited Free Fall|
Any worker using this equipment must receive appropriate training from their employer on all equipment involved prior to operating. All users must read and fully understand the product manual and any other instruction manual(s) relating to the system being used, or have the instructions fully explained to them before using this equipment.
In addition to training specific to this equipment, all users must be properly trained in the use of any accessories used with the system, as well as fall protection, confined space safety and any other applicable training related to the work being performed, in compliance with local regulations.
Document training records should be kept for all users of this equipment.