Height safety with the push of a button
The BTS Electric / Hydraulic Lifline Fall Arrest Trailer (EHLFAT) is a complete overhead fall protection system that complies to Australian & New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 5532:2013 and is mounted on a towable road registered trailer suitable for all road conditions.
The EHLFAT provides fall protection for up to two (2) workers, on an overhead anchor point that is easy to set-up. The main mast of the EHLFAT is raised or lowered using an Electric (DC) / hydraulic pump and valve arrangement.
- Complies to AS/NZS 5532:2013 (Australian & New Zealand Standard).
- Maximum working overhead anchor point height of 7.00m and with a 1.30m offset mast rated for two (2) workers.
- When not in use, the EHLFAT mast folds down effortlessly into the trailer and is securely held in place.
- Counterweighted for two (2) workers.
- EHLFAT takes around 5 minutes to set-up for use and a similar amount of time to lower the unit after use.
- Equipped with electric brakes and a battery operated break-away system.
- The EHLFAT main mast is raised and lowered using an electric (DC) hydraulic pump and valve assembly with built-in hose burst protection reducing any manual handling issues on-site.
- High performance deep cycle battery with built in battery charger 240v also charges whilst connected to a suitably wired towing vehicle.
- Put away toolbox for safe storage of harnesses and fall arrestors.
- Easy to use friction brake assembly on multi-directional front wheel.
- Forklift tyne pockets for ease of lifting and storing when shipping EHLFAT system around the countryside.
- Grid mesh construction on trailer floor to act as an anti-slip surface and also eliminate any build-up of dirt.
- Torsion axle assembly eliminating potential 'trailer hopping' when travelling at speeds on various road surfaces.
- Heavy duty off road construction for use in rugged and harsh work environments.
- Accessories: Inertia Reels, Inertia Reels with Self Rescue Capability, Inertia Reel with Assisted Rescue Feature.
BTS ELECTRIC / HYDRAULIC LIFLINE FALL ARREST TRAILER (EHLFAT)
|Ultimate Strength Rating:||21 kN|
|Capacity (Fall Arrest):||Max. 2 worker weighing not more than 136 kg each|
|Allowable MAF Rating for SRL's:||4 kN|
|Height:||7.0 m Max.|
|Foot print:||4.04 m × 2.22 m|
|Anchorage type:||Limited Free Fall|